Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Visas

Contact:  TG Ch'ng


Phone: +6012 493 7270


Malaysian Immigration is increasingly concerned about multiple and frequent entries into Malaysia by foreign passport holders – MM2H is a very flexible 10-year retirement visa. 

Retire in Penang


Thinking about making Penang your Second Home?  Jim Herrler and Ellen Ma have written Planet Boomer - Retire now for less in SE Asia

Thai Visas


If you are planning to sail to Thailand you will need a Thai Tourist Visa prior to entry – Penang is the only port along the Straits of Melaka where Thai visas can be issued.  


Follow this link to check specific details re nationality, etc:


Royal Thai Consulate


Address: 1, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Taman Barat, 10350 George Town, Penang


Phone: +60 4-226 9484

Visa page: